Watch the video below to see how you can set up Docusign on Effi.
1) Go to Leads.
2) Click on any of the leads that is in your pipeline.
If you do not have any leads available, add a test lead so you can set up Docusign.
3) Click on the Documents tab and then E-Signature.
4) Click on Authorise with Docusign.
5) Follow the prompts and log in using your Docusign account.
Effi does not supply brokers with Docusign, you will need to have your own account or create an account in order to integrate.
6) Once you've synced your Docusign account, you will be able to create an envelope.
7) Click Create Envelope.
8) Upload your Document.
9) Fill in Recipient details.
10) Review document and assign the fields that you would like your customers to fill in.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.