The User Management Feature allows you to create user roles and invite users to the platform with ease. Doing so allows you and your team to work together, assign and respond to tasks accordingly.
We are currently making lots of improvements to the feature to ensure that your wonderful support staff will get all the functionalities similar to you.
What to expect? They will be able to handle everything on your behalf including:
- Creating and responding to the tasks assigned to them
- Requesting documents + bank statements
- Messaging leads
- Collecting e-signatures and more!
This article will provide you with insights into how it works. Or you can also check out our video tutorial below:
Follow the steps outlined below to create your first user role:
- Log in to your broker portal and go to ‘Settings’ in the top right corner.
- Inside Settings, click on the ‘User Management’ tab. By default, you will see the Users page where you have a list of users, their roles and their statuses.
- Next, click on ‘Roles’. Here you can create new roles, categorise them by types (Broker or Non-Broker) and grant permissions to roles.
- Then, press the ‘Create New Role’ button. Choose your role type, name the role and select at least one permission.
Please note non-brokers are any staff members who are not brokers such as your credit analysts, admin staff, paraplanners,...etc.
- Once done, hit ‘Create Role’.
- Return to the ‘Roles’ page and here you see the role has been created. Click on the 3 dots for the following options: Edit, Duplicate Role or Delete
Now that you have your role(s) created, it’s time to bring on more users and assign roles to them.
- First, go back to the ‘Users’ page. Click on the ‘Invite User’ button.
- Next, fill in the details of the user. Choose role type, select one of the roles under the role type.
Please note that if it’s a non-broker user, another field will appear called ‘Assigned Brokers’ to assign non-brokers to the existing brokers in your business.
- Once all fields are entered, select ‘Invite User’
Having known how to create user roles and invite users to the platform, you can now assign tasks to your users without breaking a sweat.
- Go to the ‘Leads’ section on the left navigation bar and locate your lead.
- In List View, go straight to the Task/Note icon to compose a Task/Note
- Next, select an active user to receive this task/note. Enter your message. You also have the option to: Add the task/note to Calendar, Select the due date for this task or Attach file to it.
- If all the information is entered correctly, click ‘Add’ to complete the operation.
- You can easily check the status of the task under the Lead’s ‘Messaging’ tab
If you have any questions about this feature, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.