We’ve added significant functionality to the way Effi and ActiveCampaign campaigns. Now you can simply trigger custom journeys created in ActiveCampaign simply by adding a label in Effi, or to remove a contact from a particular journey, simply remove the label from the contact.
Active Campaign is Effi’s preferred email marketing platform as it allows target messaging and communication based to your clients as well as giving them a score every time they interact with your campaigns.
What do I need to prepare:
- Check out this step first to get started with integrating Active Campaign to your Effi account.
- Decide on the labels you want to serve as your triggers. Preferably having a certain colour of label dedicated to the "trigger labels" would form best practice.
- Map your nurture sequence and prepare your copy. Feel free to leverage our Generative AI to get a head start!
How do I set up my journeys:
- Create the automation steps first, here you can specify triggers, conditions, actions. - Note. If you're creating multi step emails from the one automation, it's best practice to add a condition to check if the tag is still present against the contact before sending the next message. This is particularly useful for pre-approval journeys where the client may need to drop out of the journey when they've found a property. Please see below for a guide.
- It's recommended that every action within your campaigns adds to a score to the lead. This is particularly useful for clients that have yet to transact with your business. The magnitude of your scoring system is completely up to you. But certain actions such as clicking on a blog post about certain topics may give a good indication of what topics your leads are considering. Whereby the end of the sequence, you can gauge how interested the lead was with your nurturing journey based on the score. Below is an example of how to set up lead scoring automation.
What kind of journeys brokers can consider:
Home loan reviews / post settlement
Pre-approval - house hunting journey
Lead Nurturing - education series based on client type